The senseFly S.O.D.A. is the first camera to be designed for professional drone photogrammetry. It captures amazingly sharp aerial RGB images, across a range of light conditions, allowing you to produce detailed, vivid orthomosaics and highly precise digital surface models.
The 20 MP senseFly S.O.D.A. acquires regular image data in the visible spectrum. Its exposure parameters can be set manually within eMotion 3 and it can also output raw format (DNG) image files. The senseFly S.O.D.A. also includes built in sand & dust protection for use in the most demanding locations.
- Size: 1 inch (13.1*8.8 mm)
- 20 MP (pixel pitch 2.4µm)
- Focal lengh: 10.2 mm (eq. 28mm) / FOV 64° lateral, 45° longitudinal, 74° diagonal
- Resolution: 2.8 cm at 122m/400ft - 151*101m ground covering/photo
- Mechanical Global shutter
- CMOS BSI
- Weigh: 76g
- Protection kit included
*Prices and shipping only for France, contact your local senseFly resseller here: https://www.sensefly.com/about/where-to-buy.html